Greg and Janet sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love. Then comes marriage. Then comes baby in the baby carriage.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

We are not naming the baby Braxton. Or Hicks.



Here are a couple pictures of Jan from this evening. She's getting massive, no?

We had picked ourselves of the sofa and were determined to make the Bill Frisell/Jim Woodring event at the Fantagraphics Store and Gallery...The past dozen Saturday nights have been spent watching TV...I've seen it before -- some great ethereal jazz from Grammy Award-winning Frisell and slides of artwork from one of the cartooning masters of the day. And we did make it. We made it down to the front door of the store in the Georgetown neighborhood when Jan experienced a few Braxton-Hicks contractions. Nothing too scary. If Jan hadn't casually told me she was having them, I wouldn't have known. And I guess they're a good thing when they happen now -- like stretching before the big race, as Jan put it. Anyway, we decided not to stay, but I couldn't help snapping a couple pics.
-Greg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home