Baby Room Pics
Today's the day! The official due date. Jan and I are as ready as we'll ever be. We just need the little one to make her appearance.
It's been a very quick nine months -- although I'm sure Jan will say it sorta dragged during those first few solid months of nausea. I think we're about as ready as we'll ever be.
Last night Jan and I went out for thai food and a movie. Probably our last date alone together for a while. A very odd notion. We remembered the other night that the baby could be born exactly five years to the day we first met. Awww. But it did nothing to change Jan's mind about naming the baby Alibi after the place our first date took place -- The Alibi Room.
The baby's room is nearly put together. All the little dresses and all the little shoes and all the little blankets are neatly tucked away. Probably the last time the room will look so clean... ;-)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home