Greg and Janet sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love. Then comes marriage. Then comes baby in the baby carriage.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Trivia Night


The wait continues...Last night, Jan and I met up with Rob, Gail, and Ann for trivia night at Clever Dunne's (the Irish bar on Capitol Hill). A very nice evening. We didn't win the trivia portion, but did win Best Team Name (which I cannot recall at this time, and probably shouldn't repeat even if I did). It was a little funny taking a ripe pregnant woman to a bar, but what may be more "funny" is no one noticed. Makes one wonder how many pregnant women show in that place. Anyhoo, it was a nice night that took our mind off things for a couple hours. We had ice cream sandwiches and beef jerky afterwards.

Here's Robert trying to discern celebrity photos in round number three:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home