Greg and Janet sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love. Then comes marriage. Then comes baby in the baby carriage.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Ultimate Staring Contest!



Try to best this one-month-old.
We dare ya.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tom Dougherty said...

What was that sound? Did you film this during the blitz?

Cute baby. Cuter by the day, I'd say, although there's no real way of measuring that.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:39:00 PM

 
Blogger Jen said...

She is so adorable!! There's something about pacifiers that make babies extra cute. I was convinced, until the very end, that Helena has no blinking ability!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 2:41:00 PM

 
Blogger Prospero said...

Glad Lena's in good working order ... or, at the very least, you could say she's not on the blink. (But I wouldn't suggest doing so.)

Tuesday, July 24, 2007 7:43:00 PM

 
Blogger Bully said...

I...must...do...Helena's...bidding.

Sunday, July 29, 2007 11:32:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky she doesn't wear contacts! I blinked at least four times during the Contest! I think she was just sleeping with her eyes open!

Thursday, August 30, 2007 1:18:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home