So how did Lena do at school today?
Excerpt from an e-mail from Rob when asked how pre-school went for Lena today...
------------------------------------------
Seems good. She came out without socks.
ROB: What happened?
LENA: They got wet when the fire happened.
ROB: Was it a real fire
LENA: I think it was pretend, I didn't see it.
ROB: So, there was a pretend fire and some one threw water on your shoes?
LENA: No, they got wet on the grass.
ROB: Was the grass wet because someone tried to put out the pretend fire?
LENA: No, it was rain, and the firefighters put out the fire.
ROB: Why did teacher aaron send you out to play without shoes?
LENA: He didn't. Is it al right with you that I was out in my socks?
ROB: You should wear shoes out to play like at home.
LENA: Oh we weren't playing the alarm went off and the firefighters came
ROB: OH! Now I get it.
They had a fire drill/or alarm and ran out without shoes. OMG that took me 20min to figure out. You might want to call and see what was up with the alarm.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home